Our George C. Lytal Scholarship Program was created in 1996 to foster professional growth within our community. Since then hundreds of our employees have received financial assistance towards their educational goals.
Our current program allows for a max of $3,000 per year for up to 3 years of assistance for accepted applicants.
You’re eligible to participate in this program if:
- You’re a regular or (PIB) employee
- You’ve worked with us for at least 1 year (uninterrupted)
- You’re not currently being counseled on job performance
- Your program is accredited and facilitates career development goals at Crestwood
That’s me! How do I apply?
All the information and forms needed are here (network access needed) but here’s a cliff notes version:
- Fill out our application form and agreement
- Secure a recommendation from your department head and administrator
- Complete course specific forms and estimated expenses
- Be sure to follow all instructions and once completed, submit to Danae Roberts, Human Resources Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or gender (including pregnancy, child birth and related conditions), marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic condition), age (40 or older), national origin or ancestry, Veteran status, appearance (personal and gender) or any other characteristic which is protected by federal, state or local law.